Saturday 26 September 2009

No Loyalty.

The first loyalty is to yourself. Yes, it's that simple.

This is all about Muslim and Arab women...I have news for you, your loyalty is misplaced.

We have been socialized through centuries of submissiveness to take it like a woman.

Got news for you. You don't need to do that anymore...

You don't need to uphold the family's honor no more. You don't need to subject yourselves to sick men who use religion to press you down, no more... You don't need to cover up or enable no more...

I, a Muslim woman give you the permission to kick it all in the ass...

I am urging you to rebel in the name of Allah. I am pleading with you to reject the kaffers - the male gender who pollute your days and your life in the name of the Koran...

I am inviting you to find a freedom...Not the western freedom of the naked female on the yogurt can - selling it for big business...not the western freedom that you hide from, behind thick burqas...not this freedom...

I am appealing to you in the name of Mohamed, in the name of the first feminist who forbade you to kill your own females...I am appealing to you in the name of the prophet who favored you in grace and love...

I am appealing to you to reject....REJECT.

I love that word- REJECT.

I am appealing to you to reject, break free, cut away all your ties to the ones who enslave you.

This is NOT what God, Allah had in mind for you. This is not what it is all about.

I can't stand seeing another one of you get killed, stoned, lashed, whipped, flogged...

I can't...

I can't see you covering your faces anymore like a nobody, like a wall...like you don't exist...

I can't see you anymore in the darkness...in the darkness of prison cells..I can't see see you caged no more...

I dig in my memory and I know a time when you were free....

I have no loyalty.

Consider me an outcast. Consider me a thief.. Consider me on the margins...consider me a pagan, consider me a kaffer, consider me an unbeliever to be stoned, an apostate, a mushrik, a nothing...

Consider me what you like...

But please don't sell yourselves short.

Please don't forget you.

You are the Essence...

You are the perfume and its garden

You are the wombs that bleed

You are the only ones that bleed in times of peace

You are so greater than all what has been rammed into your heads

I wish you could see your greatness...right now

Shining forth like a bright light

I just so wished

that you see yourselves the way you are loved

loved beyond measure

loved

So loved,

away from loyalties

away from...

just loved.

I know so.

I just know so.