Monday 9 February 2009

Take Refuge...

Never again...never again an Arab man. Never again an Arab...Semite -- Muslim, Christian, Jew, never again...

Never again anything to do with this part of the world. Nothing. If anyone tells me there is one Semitic wire in his fucking brains, I shall run away...

Women of the world, leave this lot away and run for your lives...

A deep misogyny awaits you. Yeah I know, all of you ex barmaids turned respectable, dying for a Semitic lay. Be my guests. As for me, never again.

I, an Arab woman, proclaim out loud and publicly, that the man from this region, is the most backward, vile, antiquated, cave like, being ...did I say being ? How wrong I am. Animal ? More like it.

This thing from this part of the world -- keep away if you want your sanity to stay intact. They are a fucking disaster, a public health hazard, an affront to your humanity...a perversion, a deformity, an abject thing.

Take my advice -- Keep away from this lot. Left wing or right wing, middle or center, it don't matter...they are all a fucking disaster.