Monday 5 July 2010

Cheated...

I have not been able to log on for the past 24 or 48 hours...I no longer count...

Hours, days -- Time itself has become totally meaningless to me.

I have been cheated out of Time -- so many levels of cheating...

The guys at the network connection center -- such fancy words meaning nothing. They promised me a certain speed for a certain sum of money...I paid the money and am growing roots...

Nice to grow roots, when you've been cheated...no ?

I grow roots daily...I plant myself daily...every morning. I say to myself - never ever forget who you are -- daily.

It's so easy to forget who one is...it's so easy to forget one's roots...it takes much cultivation not to...

They can cheat me all they want...I shall keep on.

What I need to watch out for though, is not to cheat myself...betray myself...

I will plow and labor -- and your women are fields unto you -- and I will labor that feminine field...away from the trivial into a garden of flowers...blooming flowers...

I shall not stop...

No one can cheat me out of my hard labor...no one can cheat me out of my garden...