Sunday 17 April 2011

More On That Fucked Up Entity...

More on that fucked up entity called the Human Race...

More on that shit of a race, that has done nothing but cause endless suffering and pain, despite and in spite of its inspiration, its development, its inventions and discoveries...

A fucked up race, indeed.

I still can't get over its stupidity...truly, honestly, I can't. I must be the devil that argued with God, and told him --how is he a vicegerent when he spills so much blood and causes so much corruption ?!

In the Koran, Iblis (the devil) actually had a conversation with God. Think!

God said to Iblis - you know nothing, I know Adam...the human being.

Did God have a change of heart since ? I don't know, am not God.

But I can tell you this...if Adam had retained a sense of the sacred, we sure did lose it.

We have no sacred in our lives. $$

You can pray all you want, fast all you want, but if the SACRED is not inside your heart, your prayers and fast are all like old rags thrown back in your face.

The Sacred is sorely lacking despite the overflow of so called religious zeal, or should I call it Zealotry...

There is no sacred no more...SACRED.

Because we have all become like Iblis, not recognizing Adam's sacred nature, not recognizing our own...