Sunday 31 July 2011

Be the Woman...

Another post on men...

Let me give it to you before I get struck by a lightening during Ramadan, should God decide to punish me for revealing the secret...

There are two kinds of men. Well actually there are not two kinds of men but only one kind with two faces.

There's the guy who wants you in high heels and a light dress/skirt, and there's the guy who wants you in a full fledged veil.

No matter what they tell you, that's the way it is. The - I accept you as you are - is bollocks.

In either case, if you're veiled or in a sexy dress, you're really doing it for him - he wants, thinks, hopes...

The veiled at home is to be in high heels and a dress and the one in the street is to be his alone...

In either case, it's for him.

So if you want to be his woman , regardless, do me a favor, play needy...after all a woman veiled is in need of protection and a woman in high heels and a dress can't run for her life...

I personally am barefoot...