Thursday 2 February 2012

Politics...

The dirtiest game in town is Politics. I repeat - the DIRTIEST game in town is politics.

The question is can one stay "clean" and be political ? If you are to follow any political party, movement, person, that is going to be very difficult to remain "clean."

I learned that nothing, NOTHING is black and white, and particularly so in politics. everything is more or less shades of gray...from very dark gray to very light gray...this is my color spectrum...and by this spectrum, by this palette of essentially a mix of two colors, do I evaluate and judge things, particularly politics.

Hence my distance from heavy clichés and loaded jargon in politics...I like to strip the language, the discourse...and hold it to my color palette....

It's really quite simple.