Thursday 9 April 2009

Raw Type...

My blog has gone crazy a bit like myself...I can't do anything with it anymore, except type. I have no compose/edit mode bar anymore. No Italic, no Bold, no spell checking...I can't upload pictures, can't provide web links - a virgin page for me to type away insanely, raw typing...

That really makes me sad, not to be able to decorate my words anymore...and just expose their dry skeletons to a curious passer by.

The only thing am allowed apart from senselessly type is to copy and paste. So I opted for this video. I love Qawwali music and who else but Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan can sing Ghazal in Qawwali form ?!

And music is like writing - sometimes one needs to hear/read the piece over and over again, to dive into its depth...




Youtube : Tumhein dillagi bhool --- Sir Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan