Saturday 9 January 2010

Fugitive...

I had a very powerful, distressing, disturbing dream...I woke up drenched in sweat, and it took me a good 15mn to regain some composure and assimilate the message.

I will not go through all the details, even though this is my personal blog, but I do wish to retain some things for myself, in private and in secret.

I dreamt that I was with someone, very dear to me, very dear to my heart, and whom I consider to be a mentor and a guide...to say the least.

So we were together in some rugged mountainous area, it looked like Afghanistan to me, and we were running and hiding from one cave to another.

Someone who looked like a Bin Laden was after us and we had to protect ourselves at any cost. As this Bin Laden look alike was pointing his gun at my Master and at me, we ducked and managed to run away again...like fugitives being tracked down...only to find ourselves in what looked like an American army base. There was steel everywhere, huge machines running on enormous chains, the grinding sound was overpowering...

We hid behind one of those huge metal pillars, and we saw an American General giving orders to his men to find and capture us.

I said to my Master -- Master I fear more for your life than for mine, you are more important, there is no one in that corner of the camp, please run away now... and Master replied to me - you go, you just run as far as you can....

I don't remember all the exact details, but Him and I parted and I found myself running alone like a fugitive, from one place to another....fearing for my life, trying to find safety somewhere...and terribly worried about our fate, worried that they will finally capture him...and me...

Thank God I awoke, because I could have been running for a long time in that dream...

As I said, it took me quite some time to recover from the dream's impact and make with the deep fear I was left with...the deep anxiety...the deep premonition, if you wish...

And the Message was all too clear for me :

Islam is under a huge attack from both within and without, from both -- the Bin Ladens of this world and what they represent and from the Americans and their death machinery and what they represent...

There is an attack going on at the Heart of Islam and its Message is the first and foremost victim, the first and foremost fugitive running for his life...