Saturday 16 January 2010

On Youth...

Frankly nothing bores me as much as youth...by youth I mean the 20 to 30+ years old...

I find them empty, stupid and terribly hollow despite their hot airs of so called knowledge...

A misplaced ego combined with very little knowledge, seeking more idols, to derive a sense of existence.

The important questions are never asked, and the rest is parroted like empty clichés in a circus, in a boxing ring, trying to prove who will win...

This frankly tires me...I have no time for collective stupidity, nor do I have time for pubescent juveniles, flexing illusionary muscles in between two essays and the latest episodes from Friends and Seinfeld.

I am over the board, with hormonally imbalanced idiots, who can't differentiate between what is real and what is not, who can't differentiate between real and make believe...

I am tired of engaging eternal students who refuse to graduate from anything, emotionally and intellectually stunted morons, who find comfort in their predicament and in their assigned role, rarely challenging except to bark some nonsense,, by way of proving some individuality...

I am sick and tired of those pimpled students who believe because they read 2 essays and are working on a third one, they are suddenly bestowed with immense, unquestioned knowledge...

I am sick and tired of stupid online masturbators who mistake virtual life for real, and who find this terrain propitious enough to spread their non existent knowledge, their deep ignorance...masquerading behind some famous borrowed name...

I want the elders  to take over...I want them to infuse this space with wisdom and knowledge born out of years of seeking....and years of experience...

I want this smelly pimpled 30 years old to be silenced with Truth....I want them gob smacked, stripped naked of their idiotic illusions, made to face reality,and be held accountable for it...with the secret wish that they may grow a couple of inches...

Youth is no passport for delusions..it is just a training ground, a temporary one, a play field...and it takes maturity to slap you out of it...and hopefully I have done just that.