Wednesday 20 May 2009

From the Window...

This is an old Tarab song, originally by the Egyptian Abdul Mutalib or Sayyed Darwish, am not quite sure anymore...

A remixed version, again with more beat to it by R.Ayach.

I can't translate all the lyrics for you, but the jist is " And from the window, I will throw myself for you..." lol.

Now I can think of a few I wouldn't mind seeing falling from a window, hopefully from a top floor.

Anyways, here's the song. I don't like to post too many youtube videos, because I don't always like the way they are made, but since Imeem no longer allows more than 30 sec of a song, I have no choice but...

Well, at least R.Ayach is a cutie, and his pictures are easy on the eyes. Not my type though, and I will definitely not throw myself from a window for...nor for anyone else, for that matter.