Monday 25 May 2009

Leftist Blues...

Oh my, I sure am in some mood today...

Frankly, I have to admit it out loud, am no longer some revolutionary leftist...
If you absolutely need to pigeon hole me, then you can call me a conservative revolutionary...If you can figure out what that means, then good luck to you.

I am terribly tired with leftist slogans...I am tired of hearing the same shit repeated year after year and I look at myself and those around me...and it feels like someone has definitely been pissing in the wind.

Am tired of the leftist jargon, clichés, slogans and banners...I am tired of seeing the act, the package of looks...the fucking beret à la Che, the pony tails and the angry eyes that have led to nothing...I am tired of hearing the discourse, the self proclaimed atheist who is greater than God, the not too sure agnostic kissing ass both ways, the songs of nostalgia to something that never was...and the comrade...what fucking comrade ? the comrade that beats the drums for sub-occupations, or the comrade that dances to the tunes of some pseudo revolutionary sectarian belly dance under the name of the "thawra" and the "kadiyeh" (revolution and cause)

There are no fucking comrades...that was in the old bygone days, where you would sit around cups of coffee, whiskey and wine and plan for "revolutionary change" that never took place...because you were too fucking busy sitting around cups of coffee, whiskey and wine...theorizing, writing articles and a few poetry lines...and pointing the finger...

I am tired of the arrogant defensiveness that follows failures...

I am tired of hearing about revolutions that never happened...I am tired of hearing "intelligent" quotes from Engels, Marx, Sartre, De Beauvoir, Rosa Luxembourg, Trostky and now they have added the new gurus, Dawkins and Hitchens...

Borrowed sentences...like they have borrowed Time... and they puff themselves up with both...until no one was left around...

None of that masquerade touches me anymore. I have seen through the act, I know it by heart, I can even play it for you...I have rehearsed it too, just like you have...
Siempre...

I am also tired of reading, hearing the Feminist discourse...the Western shit and its double standards and its hypocrisy...

Go free yourselves first, if you can, and remove pictures of your nude bodies, remove them from that detergent/soap/yogurt/cream/lotion/soup -- package, if you can...Do that first, then come and preach into my head...

I am tired of political wankers and political sluts...

I want to amass all the words, all the phrases, all the terminologies, all the banners, all the parties and throw them into one huge bonfire...

I want to celebrate around a bonfire and sing the Halloween Blues of the Left...

Until nothing is left.