Friday 4 February 2011

Flashback - Flash Back .

I know that something is not going right, seriously wrong, when I get these flashbacks.

They've been growing in intensity lately ...today one particular image just popped out of nowhere, in full colors, in full details, with all the emotions that I felt, it was as if it was happening now. It was one instance of an image. Just one instance. So precisely and meticulously recorded in my memory, in my limbic system, in my cortex, in my neurons, in my body...

I don't know what triggered it. It's usually stress that does it.

I think I know why...it's a combination of things, both personal and political.

The personal I shall leave to myself, am a very private person, even though I do come across as big mouthed.

As for the political - it's the mob effect in Tahrir Square, Ferdaws Square, no Tahrir Square, or is it Ferdaws Square...

When this happens to me, I need to lie low, more exposure makes me very vulnerable, one step into a Hell I can't afford to visit anymore...