Saturday 19 February 2011

Sugarcoating...

I must admit, am not too good at sugarcoating.

Iraqis are known to have other skills but this one.

I am not particularly fond of sugar either...so you can understand how difficult it is for me to sugarcoat...

The people that are most proficient at it in the Middle East are the Iranians, the Lebanese, the Syrians,the Egyptians and to a slightly lesser degree the Palestinians. Am sure they sugarcoat in the Arab Gulf too, but then I am not a Gulf expert.

As for me, I've always been allergic to sugarcoating. There is something very pervert about it, very false, very phony and very misleading...

Granted, wearing satin gloves to deliver a truth may pay...Indians and Pakistanis are experts in that too, by the way.

As for me, spare me your satin gloves...your methods of delivering the truth is more hurtful than the truth itself.

OK, am not saying you should punch me in the face instead...all am saying is -- spare me your fake niceties, your pathetic attempts at ego management...

I have no ego when it comes to Truth. I accept it raw. IF I feel it to be true.