Thursday 4 June 2009

3 Types of Attractions.

According to a female friend of mine whom I greatly respect for her wisdom, intuition and experience, there are three types of man/woman attractions.

First type : a sexual attraction that culminates in a relationship which is mainly triggered by sexual desire, lust, chemistry, infatuation, call it what you like...

Second type : an energy attraction. In this kind of relationship the other is attracted to your energy, may project on it and may eventually feed of it like some parasite, but does not see you as a person.

Third Type : an attraction based on the whole of you, and that of course is the ideal, as it combines all three types.

I am not much into classifications myself, but this time I will make an exception and accept my friend's typology for Truth as I find it to ring a few bells...maybe more than a few.