Sunday 7 June 2009

A Different Perspective...

Someone I know in Real life as opposed to Virtual life, has as of late, been complaining about me.

Mind you he is not the only one who complains about me. A few others around me, complain about me...

They say am not "available" and they add -- "you are losing touch with reality - out there."

I don't take words and complaints at their face value anymore.

I am physically here, so I am available. And am not losing touch with reality out there, either. I am actually zooming in, on one corner of reality out there, a corner that most people care not to look at. Actually am zooming on a reality out there that most people are terribly silent about...

And even though I agree that "my corner" of reality is not the only reality out there, I have also learned from childhood that secrets are buried in corners...

It's a bit like dusting, really. Dirt usually gathers in corners and you cannot have a clean home if you don't go for the corners...

And corners don't make your whole home, but can you imagine a home without corners ?

It would simply cease to exist.