Friday 26 February 2010

Reverse...

I am just thinking to myself, actually I've been thinking about it for a whole week, like really looking at it from different angles and was wondering if any Iraqi did not 80%, not 60%, not 40% not even a 20%, let's say a 10% of what those shits Americans and Brits did to us, I wonder what their reaction will be ?!

Will they still come and preach to my head about being positive and polite ?! Fuck no...

I mean here we were minding our own business and these barbarians called the West landed and killed, raped, tortured, exiled and humiliated us with the most grotesque of acts and words...

What are these haughty, arrogant, bastards, sons of  bitches really expecting ? Are they expecting that one just sits and takes it, gobbles it down, just like that ?

So if understand it correctly, one is not to fight back with arms, not to fight back with words, not to fight back and just lay down on the floor and grovel with thanks ?! Fuck you what an arrogant bunch.

As if their lives are more precious, or their homes are more precious, or their healths are more precious or their monuments and statues are more precious....

They are a hopeless case, totally hopeless...the only day they'll understand anything or feel anything is when the same horrors happen to them and I pray that it does, and very soon...