Wednesday 4 March 2009

Monkeys for a Laugh...


The other night, I went out with a bunch of a friends to our usual place...

You know, one of the good things about being an introvert observer such as myself, is that I get to hear all the conversations taking place around me...

It is not that am eavesdropping, God forbid...It's just am driven by what you may call a "natural curiosity"...humans simply "enthrall" me...

Close by, were sitting a group of men, age range late 20's to early 30's. This is the WORST age for a guy, by the way. Most of them still can't tell their asses from a hole in the ground.

So naturally, I overheard their conversation. In a group of men, there is always one that talks the most, usually boasts the most...When that is the case, you can be sure, like 100%, that this guy is full of shit.

Anyways this prime boaster was saying :

- Oh man, she was so gorgeous...and then came her boyfriend. Fuck, what an ass.
You should have seen him ! His belly was soooo big, I bet he could not even see his dick. And man, he was so short. What the fuck is a gorgeous woman like that doing with a monkey like him ?! Oh man, she was so hot...


So one of the other guys wanting the stage for himself, said :

- Yeah, do you remember X? She's hot too. Guess what guys, I dated her.

- No fucking way ! retorted the rest, you did ? Did you get to piss in her garden ?

Boaster no.2 blushed and stuttered...

- Hmmm, not yet...but I will, I will....

I can't swear on it, it was too dark, but I did see his hand slide on his crotch, just to make sure it is still there and that he will live up to his promise of "pissing in her garden"

They all laughed as they thought themselves to be so cool and so hilarious...

Layla in her corner was already praying for sweet revenge... A sweet revenge to have these guys put back in their natural place, knowing fully well that Mother Nature, the Goddess, whatever what you want to call HER, has her own ways...

And sure enough, a sincere prayer never goes unanswered...

The guys finished drinking their beers and it was time for them to go and boast of more illusory conquests...

As they stood up, I noticed that out of the 5, 4 of them were not taller than 5 feet.
In other words - very short and small looking.

And lo and behold, boaster no.1 had such a huge belly, that I am sure he could not even find his own dick below the grease folds, if he had one that is...

I shrieked with a nasty laughter...My friends interrupted whatever conversation they were having and said "Layla are you OK ?, we were just discussing Z's failed love affair. What is so funny about it ?"

So I turned to Z. and asked

- was he a monkey by any chance ?

Z. paused but not for very long...

- I guess he was...

I pointed my finger to the bunch of guys who were leaving the place and we all noticed that boaster no.2 had his hand on his crotch again, as in some instinctive reflex...

- like these ?

- fuck yes, same style.


And we all broke out in a hearty female laughter...

Painting : Iraqi female artist, Sawsan El-Sarraf.