Tuesday 12 January 2010

The Dark Blue Dishdasha....for you my beautiful Grandma...

By Allah, I found it...

It is so late here, but I kept searching...with an iron will, a warrior's will...just to prove, when you really, really, want something and it comes from the depth of your heart --- you are sure to find it...

This is the song that had to go with the post --over there, on the other side of the virtual wall...but wishes from the heart know no barriers and no walls...

They are friendly ghosts, luminous souls, angels, that walk through the thickest of the thick...

For what you desire, desires you most, in return...





And after this long search, the least I can do is translate...translate a little bit, imperfectly translate, as imperfect as my English...

" Awww she loves her grandma " they will exclaim...

It's not only about my Grandma, retards, morons of the "civilized world", it's about what my Grandmother, what the GRAND MOTHER of IRAQ represents. Get it now ?

And yes am getting all excited...

If you can get excited about some crack addict whore who sings crap, I surely can get excited about my roots, that you have tried to pull out, extract, destroy ---in vain...in VAIN.


A Blue Dishdasha, color of the Nile
just rise with nothing but this on,
and the lock of your hair,
how can one separate from
Take me, take me take with you
for I can't be without you, not even for one hour
promise that I will find you,
as my soul seeks...

And in a sea of amber, swims my love
and by Khizr Elias, (a saint),
this love is my destiny
take me with you, for I can't without you
not even for an hour
tell me where I can find you
so my soul can find peace...

You are my wish, my heart's desire
and my passion
enough of your hardness
have mercy for my painful wounds
take me to you, with you,
I can't be without you
and promise that I will find you

A dark blue Dishdasha
color of the Nile
just rise with nothing but this on
and the hair lock on your face
I can't separate from,
Take me with you
I can't without you, not even for one hour
promise that I will find you...