Thursday 8 April 2010

A Night at the Movies...

Went with a friend to watch an absolutely wonderful film -- My name is Khan.

The film deals with stereotypes about Muslims and Sharukh Khan staged a beautiful performance...I even wrote about this Indian actor once, when he was arrested in a US airport for interrogation because of his name...some months ago...

So while I was standing waiting for my friend to get the tickets, two western women were standing not too far off, and two veiled women were there as well waiting separately...I heard one of these western woman say to her friend -- look at them, just look at them with their veils-- pointing to the other two women who were wearing headscarves...and these two western women are in an Arab, Muslim country, queuing to watch a film about stereotypes on Muslims !

Western arrogance does not have limits does it now ?! I am really so fed up with this lot...

What does it matter what these two women were wearing, they are in their own country you pieces of shits.
We don't come and impose our style of clothing on you in your countries...you sit topless on beaches, tanning your breasts, and I've seen you do that in Arab countries, even during Ramadan our holy month, you walk around, parading yourselves...thinking yourselves to be queens of Sheba, while YOU'RE NOT EVEN WORTH ONE DIME  -- with absolutely no respect for others, and no one tells you a word...

But with all the arrogance and ignorance of the world, you still grab the slightest opportunity to throw your poisonous sneers...I mean who the fuck do you think you are ?! You pieces of garbage !

I want you to get it through those thick ignorant skulls of yours, that no one gives a fuck about you, what you think and what you believe....get off your pedestals !

Just because people are hospitable towards you does not mean that you are anything special...this is our nature to be hospitable and generous...and in my opinion we should not be either with you lot... We should treat you exactly the same way you treat us both -- in our countries and in your own countries...

Anyways, I was saying...this film is a must watch.