Sunday 2 August 2009

Done with It. - UPDATE.

A new discovery for me - beautiful voice and song from Pitsa Papadopoulo.
She is basically saying - Fuck it All - in a nice, poetic, Greek way.
Once I get all the translation together, I will update you.

Got a partial translation,(thank you Y.) added some more from my gathering bits and pieces here and there...

Now am onto my second cup of Turkish, Greek, Arabic, coffee - don't know what you want to call it exactly. I call it Arabic because the Turks and the Greeks don't flavor it with Cardamon seeds. You see, it's the scent that makes all the difference.


I will break all

I will break all down in pieces and I'll go away
I will break all down in real
you eat, chip away at my life little by little
I will break all down and I will climb on mountains

I am disgusting from everyone and everything
I don't want nothing no more
I am disgusting from everyone and everything
and especially from myself

I will break all down in pieces and I 'll go away
I will break all down and I put it all on fire
All of you make me drown inside of me
I will break all down and I will go nowhere.

I am disgusting from everyone and everything
I don't want nothing no more
I am disgusting from everyone and everything
and especially from myself.

Now I will listen to only myself
and do what it is in my head
I will no longer listen
to your friendly advice.
for my own good

I will no longer listen to you
you 're doing my life a disaster.
And I will only listen to
what is in my head

All my life
was told to be a good girl
I gave my heart
gave my soul
and I did not even get
a thank you in return

But now, I will only
listen to myself...


Forgive me if the translation does not do total justice to the song- after all Google's Greek and mine are very, very, very, ad-infinitum - rusty.