Monday 10 May 2010

Gorgeous Day...

Gorgeous day...
The world's and people's deceit and lies do not drag me down...I say my truth calmly, knowing it's my truth...and just walk away...
They are and will be dragged down by their own deeds, by their own actions....this is the promise. God does not lie...the laws of the Universe don't lie...Truth does not lie.
As for me, I am having an absolutely gorgeous day, full of wonder and new possibilities. New possibilities can only show up when you shed the old...the old skin, the old stories, the old characters stuck in their own little boxes, in their tunnels, and they love to keep you there, in that dark tunnel with them...
Why chose to keep crawling like a worm when you can become a butterfly ? Why allow your wings to be clipped when you can soar ?
I am responsible to set myself free, and all the Universe will conspire with me in doing so...
Yes It's a gorgeous day...