Saturday 20 June 2009

Stupid Men...

I want to share with you a secret...

I know some of you will think am way off, way off the wall....but trust me, what am about to tell you is very true.

Men in general...I repeat men in general, really believe that if you express interest in them...give attention the way they fantasized, expected, hoped for...if YOU have expressed interest in them...they translate that into meaning that THEY have conquered you.

I know, on the surface it sounds really silly, kind of stupid, but most men are stupid because they react to their own "thing" inside of their heads...

This is particularly true for men who believe relationships with women are about an eternal seductive, cat and mouse game.

Men like that are very stupid...

They always fail to understand that the one who gives can also withhold.