Wednesday 1 December 2010

Chewing Gum...

I don't know if I've ever mentioned that, but am totally allergic to Chewing Gum. It's not the gum am allergic to, it's the fucking chewing that drives me raving mad...

In public Chewing Gum should be PROHIBITED. Seriously, I know it sounds terribly dictatorial, but I care not...I can no longer tolerate ruminating cows and chewing camels in my face...that's it - I've had it !

It's ugly, vulgar, cheap, unaesthetic, crude and unrefined. And some people are so proficient at making noise, bubbles, whatever you care to call it... when they are chewing, therefore it is also very bothersome, irksome, irritating, and annoying.

And trust me -- chewing "Ladies" and "Gents" (although women seem to be chewing experts compared to men) you look hideous when that jaw keeps moving senselessly...

So do us all a favor, if you want to chew, do it in the privacy of your own home, do not subject the rest of us to your maxillary motions.

Besides, bubble gum is so fucking American, help us beat this tacky culture.