Friday 24 July 2009

Early Morning Blues...

I hate it when people fuck around with me. They spoil my little joys and the little pleasures I got left...

All I want to fucking do is write. That's it.

Am no leader of some revolution, am no Amazone, am no Joan with an arc. All I want is to write.

But then these motherfuckers got to spoil your little fun, your little pleasures.

Hackers, wankers and pimpled shits...

As if these are not enough, my keyboard is fucked too. The letters of the Alphabet are getting unglued...The A, the B, the X and the Z...

I took some Super Glue and glued them back. But they are fucking stubborn...I need to press and press on that damn keyboard, so whatever it is - eventually comes out right.

Mind your alphabet - their voices rehearse in my head.

Your English is good, others say, you must be educated...

Only educated hard pressed keyboard wankers can speak English. And real education is only in proper English. You surely cannot be educated and have some fucked up English - they think.

Condescending right down to my panties - let me refresh my accent now.

The worse is when some motherfucker colored prick/bitch makes the remark. The White man has nested in his/her head and has taken possession of his/her insides...

"You have a good command of the English language - you must be educated..."

He/she says sipping English tea in colonial India and the Caribbeans. Next step for them is to whiten their faces, while the plum in their asses utters more correct English...Or maybe Her Majesty's office conferred upon them the status of Common Wealth subjects...and they secretly partied for the occasion.

There are no White Man Blues. There are only fucking Colored Blues.

Don't blame the White Man, when you try to fart like him - believing his fart will push you a notch up...

Don't blame the White Man when you speak his "Language".