Wednesday 30 June 2010

King Baby in a Zoo...

I was reading an article written by an Arab feminist or wannabe feminist on the sexuality of the Arabs and that of Arab women in particular - or the lack thereof...

This woman had some valid points - namely that women in the Arab world do not own their sexuality...their sexuality is more of a property of the other - either the collective other  --society, or a private property that of an individual other - her husband. And she is correct. This is something I touched upon in my previous post.

The area of the required Virginity is the sphere where male appropriation of the female body is most felt.  The Arab, Eastern male believes in that dick head of his ---if the woman I am to marry is not a virgin, then the likelihood of her cheating on me with another man is a high possibility. The Eastern male believes that virginity is his guarantee that his female goods have not  been touched by another male, but also that these female goods will remain his...pure intact for him alone. And therefore his virtue, honor, pride, etc...are safeguarded through what is between the legs of his woman.

Fact is that nothing makes a dick head insecure like another dick head.

What this eunuch is really saying to himself secretly - if she is a virgin she has nothing else to compare me with...I shall be king in bed and king in the house just as am treated as king within my own little kingdom, my own little society...I am the man goddamn it...I have proved it to myself, I got a virgin. I penetrated her and she is unspoilt territory. She is mine -worthy enough of my royal sperms. She will give me much progeny in my own image, pure breed, pure pedigree like myself...you see, I am the center...and everything revolves around me...I am the beginning and the end. OK there may be a god out there, but he loves me beyond belief, he gives me anything I want, in particular virgin women, so pure, for me alone...My God is a copy of me...Him and I are the same...In secret I know it is so, in public, I pretend that am submitting to some higher force...but no, am the king of the zoo and my zoo is made of females...My mama said so...and my mama loves me oh so totally...deep down am an insecure asshole, so unsure of my masculinity, but mama said am a king, she must be right...

The Eastern male is a pathetic, infantile ego tripper, the king baby of Eastern and Arab society. I say Eastern because I include other males in this equation - Indians, Pakistanis, Asians, Africans, it's all the same shit...(do include others... Turks, Greeks, Italians, Spaniards -- and extend it worldwide...to varying degrees...I repeat --.it's all the same shit)

Once his little ego is crushed, he runs back to mama crying...she pats him and says -- don't worry darling, I will find you another...he sucks his big thumb, smiles, farts once more, and his mama exclaims --my little one has farted again, lo and behold - he is is indeed the miraculous boy !

And if his mother is dead, he will conjure up her image, cry in silence, and remember her tender face praising his farts...he will hop off again, full of self confidence, out there -- to conquer the world...and he gets himself another zoo where he can become a king again...and fart some more...some more of his royal farts just like mama promised...