Monday 3 January 2011

Injunctions and Beliefs...

You care to admit or not, you first foundation is beliefs...you are made of a belief system...
Yo believe a whole load of shit to be true...you bought the whole package, and even if you don't actually possess it, you hope by the force of your belief in it...you will eventually get it.

You, of course never questioned the package to start with, you just accepted that you must struggle for it.

I have news for you. Santa does not exist, and no you are not God's favorite, just by virtue of being...this is fucking illusion that has been rammed into your heads by your Oprah, your Tele Evangelist millionaires who are betting on your cash, by the Paulo Coehelo's and Deepak Chopra's of this world...who made millions out of your misery and quest...but they hardly ever taught you the simple shit...the simple truth...all you need, all you desire, all your questions, your answers are closer to you than your jugular vein...

Here I am telling you all of this...for FREE...I am not a guru, I don't need an ashram, a cult or to be on the New York list of best sellers --- all I need is just a good computer and a pet to keep me company. But the latter is optional.

I don't expect you to participate in my workshop, nor to attend my lecture, neither to buy my latest book, talisman, incense, or chakra opening gadget...

My philosophy is terribly simple, my metaphysics rudimentary, my esoteric knowledge so practical...and can be encapsulated in a few words.

Use what you've got, all of it...good and bad...

And trust blindly in the alchemy of Transformation.