Saturday 13 March 2010

On Western Women...

Thank God for the uncensored blog...had it been on the "main" blog, all faces would be twisted by now...as they usually are...when reading it...

I am ever so grateful for that private space here...it is almost sacred for me...

Truth be told, I never really liked Western women...whoever, whatever they were or pretended to be...

There is an edge to them...difficult to explain it in words, but there's an edge...

Let me simplify it ...

Western women, despite the claims and allegations to the contrary, are in fact very insecure and very jealous...terribly so...Gosh I have tens of examples I can pick and choose from...

There is something fundamental...I repeat FUNDAMENTAL that the Western woman has lost...Subhan Allah, I don't know how to explain it in words....

Something has colored her optical lenses...and it's irreversible in my opinion...

There is an angled edge to her,I am not sure what it is...is it a product of "modernity" "progress" or what exactly...

Western women pride themselves not to be jealous...I see much of that in mixed arrangements...when there's an Arab and a Westerner involved.

Fact of the matter, Western women despite their airs of "detachment" and cold "indifference" are the most jealous creatures I have come across...

There is something about them, especially when it comes to Arab women that is too palpable, almost glaring, despite the 10000 masks that they wear/carry daily...

It's almost archaic, ancient, totally unreasonable...yet it persists in its presence...

Any Western women knows exactly what am referring to here...without me having to explain it in words...

I think I know what it is....

Subhan Allah, it has nothing to do with the exterior...