Wednesday 10 March 2010

To A Lousy Dancer Fucker...

It's so weird with me, every time I think of a person, that person calls me out of the blue...I think it's called Synchronicity.
Not too long ago, I was thinking of a girlfriend I had not heard from in ages, and lo and behold, she calls me half an hour later...she met someone who knows someone who knows me and she managed to reach me...

That's really nice when it works with people you like or are kind of neutral towards...

But today, the whole day my ex husband has been niched in my mind, for unknown reasons to me...
Maybe because it's March and we met in March...or maybe because he's about to reach me out of the blue...

I earnestly pray it's not the case...heaven forbids. This is the last person I want to hear from...

OK -- maybe not the last, because I have met worse but thankfully I never got to marry them...and what a relief it is to be single and free, when I see the garbage around...

But just in case, he does...