Wednesday 24 March 2010

Resting...

I promised myself today I will not be reading, watching any news whatsoever...so far I have kept to my promise...I am clueless as to what happened today in the world, or to the world...probably the same stuff that happened yesterday...but today I do not wish to know anything...

Instead of watching the news, like on some 7 "favorite" channels, I surprised myself by watching a film instead -- a Hindi film...hahahahahaha. I am laughing hard because the film had no subtitles and I understood zilch. Not that there was much to understand...it's like a 4 in 1 film : drama/romance, action, musical and comedy...

And here I was watching it with intent, following the "plot" as it unfolded...totally clueless as to what was being said...but it was kind of predictable -- love, romance, vengeance, action, a bit of karate in too, and some song and dance show...and of course the proverbial man running after woman in garden...as part of some courting ritual...and she always has to hide behind a tree...like in a peak a boo, hide and seek kind of thing...

Old Egyptian films had this hide and seek business too, I don't know what's this fascination with running around in a garden like two morons ?!

Oh well, different strokes for different folks...it was fun...